Here are some simple applications of Apple Cider Vinegar for your face.
You can quickly and easily prepare apple cider vinegar face mask at home. You will need 2 teaspoons of ACV, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix all the three and apply to your face. Wash with cool water after 10 or 15 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon of ACV to a quarter cup of warm water and wash your face. It removes dirt, grime and bacteria without harming your skin.
Spot pimple treatment
Wondering how to use apple cider vinegar for pimples? It’s easy and simple. Add a few drops of ACV on a cotton swab. Dab it gently on the spot where the pimple is forming. The antibacterial properties of apple cider vinegar will stop the formation of pimples.
You can easily prepare a natural toner at home by mixing 10 ml of ACV with 20 ml of distilled water. You can pour this toner in a spray bottle and spritz it on your face. Or you can use a cotton swab to evenly apply this ACV toner on your face.
Ingredients required for preparing ACV soap at home.
- Apple cider vinegar – 180 ml
- Olive oil – 350 ml
- Coconut oil – 230 ml
- Cocoa butter – 150 ml
- Castor oil – 120 ml
- Shea butter – 90 ml
- Lye – 130 ml
- Filtered water – 180 ml
- Orange essential oil – 4 to 5 drops
- Cinnamon essential oil – 4 to 5 drops
- Clove essential oil – 2 to 3 drops
How to prepare
- Add ACV to filtered water and freeze the mix
- Add cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil to a stainless steel vessel and heat to melt them
- Remove filtered water and ACV mix from freezer
- Carefully pour lye over this mix and stir
- Pour the lye, ACV and water into the oil mix and gently blend
- Pour this blended mix into a mould
- Cover with a cloth and let it rest for up to 36 hours
- After 36 hours, remove soap from mould and cut it into pieces
- Let the soap pieces rest for up to 6 weeks before use