Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is fermented apple juice. Juicy apples are pressed and crushed to extract the juice. This extract is stored in barrels, which are submerged under water. Oxygen gas is passed through the extracted juice. After a period of time, acetobacter is introduced into the extract. This bacteria ferments the extract to produce vinegar (acetic acid). The fermented vinegar is then cleaned and stored in casks or bottles.
Who should use apple cider vinegar soap?
- Anyone who is suffering from skin infections, acne, pimples, eczema can use it
- Someone who endorses natural and eco-friendly products
Why should you use apple vinegar soap?
ACV soap offers a simple and effective solution to managing various skin infections, acnes and pimples. Also, this soap enriches the skin and helps reduce wrinkles and blemishes.
Apple cider vinegar soap benefits
One way of using ACV for treating skin conditions is to use it as a soap. There are many benefits of using ACV soap:
- Works as a natural skin toner
- Absorbs excess oil from the skin and reduces the pore size
- Antioxidants in vinegar help reduce occurrence of wrinkles
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties of ACV reduce skin infections and help in treatment of acne and pimples
- ACV has alpha hydroxy acid that improves blood circulation
- Naturally balances the skin pH levels
Apple cider vinegar soap price
The price of apple cider vinegar soap ranges from Rs 175 to Rs 800. The price depends on the brand as well as the other ingredients used in the soap.
So, if you’re looking for natural products that are skin-friendly and earth-friendly, apple cider vinegar soap is a good choice. You can either buy it from a reliable brand or make it yourself at home.